You will need to enrol your child in school in 2020, if they will be:
- five years old on or before 30th June 2020 (Pre-Primary is compulsory from 2013)
- twelve years old on or before 30th June 2020
- changing schools or starting school in WA from another state
Kindergarten is not compulsory, however children who turn four on or before 30th June 2019 can be enrolled, and parents are encouraged to do so.
Follow these easy steps to enrol your child:
- Download the Enrolment Pack which includes the enrolment and consent forms, or visit the school to obtain them. Please contact the school if you need help with your enrolment forms.
- Submit the enrolment and consent forms as soon as you can via email to email@example.com and provide copies of:
If your child is in High School (Year 7 to 12), there is a Lunch Pass that you can download and return to the school. This allows your child to leave school grounds at recess and lunch time, so that they may buy food from the local shop and return to school.
- your child's birth certificate
- your child's immunisation records
- copies of Family Court orders for confirmation of proof of name or custody arrangements