You will need to enrol your child in school in 2021, if they will be:
- five years old on or before 30th June 2021 (Pre-Primary is compulsory from 2013)
- twelve years old on or before 30th June 2021
- changing schools or starting school in WA from another state
Kindergarten is not compulsory, however children who turn four on or before 30th June 2021 can be enrolled, and parents are encouraged to do so.
Follow these easy steps to enrol your child:
- Complete the Application Form dependant on whether your child will be in primary or secondary school, plus the Enrolment Form. Amendments can be made directly to these forms, then downloaded and emailed through to us or printed. Please contact the school if you need help with your enrolment forms or the enrolment process.
Application for Primary School
Application for Secondary School
Additional Information for Kindergarten
- your child's birth certificate
- your child's immunisation records
- copies of Family Court orders for confirmation of proof of name or custody arrangements
- If your child is in Secondary School (Years 7 to 12), there is a Lunch Pass that you can download and return to the school. This allows your child to leave school grounds at recess and lunch time, so that they may buy food from the local shop and return to school.